"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Friday, April 28, 2006

Reply from my Aunt:

Hi again!

Don't beat your self up about Brad. You have to remember there are genetic factors over which you had no control and also a pre-existence development.

Don't sweat the nurse not calling you too much. It could be a problem, but it is probably just a file that didn't get processed correctly. I hate to tell you how many test results have never been called to me. I always call them when I haven't heard when they say it should be in.

I am really proud of you. I have always known that you are capable of great spiritual insight. How wonderful to have such a supportive work environment. Maybe this is an act of pure love from Heavenly Father, pulling a well-loved daughter back to him.

I read something when I was young and have kept it all these years from George Elliott, "It's never too late to be what you should have been." The good news is that everyday is a new day with the Lord. He doesn't hold grudges, nor remind us how awful we have been. It's truly with open arms ready to embrace us with renewed hope and love. It's late and I have to get up early tomorrow. I love you and understand your anxiety. From my perspective, I see how terribly short life is and how fast it goes. All the things I thought were so important earlier in my life seem so unimportant now. Loving people and helping people are really the only thing that counts.

Love to you,
Gaile

No comments: