"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Thursday, May 25, 2006 - Replies

Thank you for both the message and the story, I loved it!!!!

Ok, now I kind of feel better, cuz, I thought the port looked awful red and swollen, but of course my Dr. degree is not quite up to date!!

Good Luck, you want to get this going and over!!!

Talk soon
Love
Terri

====================

Hey, Mom & Grandma sometimes trumps Dr....

====================
(From Terri's Sister)

I loved the story about the lady with three hairs...makes me realize I should NOT complain in the mornings when I have to mess with my head full of hair.

But am so glad that my sister could be some support to you and to the other lady who needed someone to boost her confidence. That Ter, she's a hair and makeup queen. Sometime you should have her tell you about some of the hair colors she did on me, her younger sister, in her days of 'learning the trade' of becoming a beautician.

Renee

==================

No comments: