"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Monday, June 12, 2006

Hi all,

Had round three this past Friday. Made it to the ball game (seeattached; me, Mom and Brad. I'm the one w/ no hair) Friday night (company sponsored, annual thing), but by Sunday midday was not feeling too well. Feel rotten today too. Have to get the Neulasta this afternoon, and if it makes me more sick on top of how I feel today...I am SO staying in bed tomorrow!! Friday night I ate ball park food, and now today all I want is hash browns. Go figure. This round has definitely affected me more than round 2 did, although all I wanted for 3 days last time was potatoes too.

Doctor said there was a slight shrinkage in the mass (3.8 to 3.1 cm) I guess that's a lot, from one direction at least. He explained though that it doesn't just shrink, it sorta breaks up into smaller bits, like space invaders I guess. He said if we don't get as much result from the a/c (adriamiacin/cytoxin) as we want, that there is another one we can do also before going to surgery. I was starting to panic that nothing was happening. Today is Brad's birthday, #15. I can't believe it.

More later.

No comments: